GD400-9D G-SHOCK FACE PROTECTORS SERIES WATCH - G-SHOCK
Introducing a collection of G-SHOCK models with face protectors that are so popular for young aficionados of skateboarding and other street sports. All models come with a protector for the areas where the band joins the watch, which protect against impact from the back of the watch. High-luminosity LED lighting provides easy reading, even in the dark.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- This watch is pressure rated at 200 metres or 20bar. This means it is suitable for water sports and wearing in the surf and diving. No Watch should be used in hot water - Spa's showers etc as the hot water expands the air inside the watch breaking the seals and then when it cools it will drag in moisture into the watch movement.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- LED Backlight explained: Press the button and it isn't just the watch's digital display that lights up - the whole of the face is illuminated.
Afterglow Explained: Afterglow only means the light stays on for a few seconds, after you let the light button go.
Auto LED Explained: If the ambient light fades, a turn of your wrist illuminates the watch display particularly brightly and in colour.
Flash Alert: A light diode flashes as soon as an alarm, a countdown-time or the hour signal has been reached.
- Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, countdown timer (time up), hourly time signal
- Multi Time (4 different cities)
World time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
1/100-second stopwatch Elapsed time, split time and final time are measured with 1/100-sec accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 1000 hours.
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Countdown timer For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
- Measuring unit: 1/10 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (One-time or Daily)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR2016
- Size of case: 55 × 49.7 × 16.6 mm
- Total weight: 78 g
Supermarket Goods (This service is available in Samoa only.):
Pickup Only. Your order from Mad Pacific 'Supermarket' can be uplifted from the Chan Mow Supermarket and Department Store in Saleufi, Apia. Please ensure that you or your nominated person (listed in the order confirmation receipt) provide ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport) including, a copy of the order confirmation number, upon pickup.
Provided payment is received by Mad Pacific before 4.30pm (Monday – Friday), orders will be ready for pickup within 90 minutes of us receiving full payment. Payments received by Mad Pacific after 4.30pm (Monday – Saturday) will lead to pick up being the following day, between 8am and 7pm. In the event, that we are unable to meet the above schedule for whatever reason, we will contact you directly via text, email or phone to update pickup time. Please contact us for more information. See below for pickup hours.
Pickup Hours (Supermarket)
Monday – Saturday: 8am – 6pm
Sunday: 7am – 9am
Mad Pacific provides International Shipping on all orders (except 'Supermarket' orders), to any of its eligible shipping destinations. Please see 'Shipping Restrictions' below for all eligible shipping destinations. All orders are shipped and dispatched from Auckland, New Zealand to its destination.
Orders will be shipped within 7-14 days after a payment is received. Please allow 2-4 weeks (up to 30 days) to receive your order. You will receive a shipping confirmation once your items have been shipped, including the details of our Agent in the destination country, from whom you will need to pick up your order, when it arrives. *Please note additional customs fees or taxes may occur through your local customs office, that is out of our control – please see 'Customs, Duties & Taxes' below for more details.
We will use our best endeavors to meet stated time frames for delivery, however; from time to time particularly during busy periods; our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control.
Mad Pacific currently, only ships goods to the following Pacific Islands: Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga & Niue. If you wish to have goods shipped to a Pacific Island destination not listed above, please contact us, as we will still love to help you.
Please also check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions.
Customs, Duties & Taxes:
The Recipient is the person or company to whom the goods are being shipped to, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. All orders (except Supermarket orders) are shipped and dispatched from Auckland, New Zealand and may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The Recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the Recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Mad Pacific has no control over these charges, nor can Mad Pacific predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Pick-Up Location - Fiji
Lot 1 Wailekutu Industrial Sub-Division