Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate Wristband Small (Plum)
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate Tracking Tracks Steps, Distance, Calories Burned Tracks Floors Climbed, Active Minutes
- Integrated OLED Display See Caller ID/Notifications See Stats, Time of Day, Exercise Mode Sleep Tracking / Silent Vibrating Alarm
- Sync Stats Wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.0 App for iOS/Android/Windows Phones Battery Lasts 5 Days on a Charge
- Small Fits wrist 5.4 - 6.2" (13.7 - 15.7 cm) Large Fits wrist 6.2 - 7.6" (15.7 - 19.3 cm)
- What's Included: Charging Cable Wireless Sync Dongle
- Charge HR syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Charge HR is sweat, rain and splash proof. However, the device is not swim proof or showerproof. With any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
Supermarket Goods (This service is available in Samoa only.):
Pickup Only. Your order from Mad Pacific 'Supermarket' can be uplifted from the Chan Mow Supermarket and Department Store in Saleufi, Apia. Please ensure that you or your nominated person (listed in the order confirmation receipt) provide ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport) including, a copy of the order confirmation number, upon pickup.
Provided payment is received by Mad Pacific before 4.30pm (Monday – Friday), orders will be ready for pickup within 90 minutes of us receiving full payment. Payments received by Mad Pacific after 4.30pm (Monday – Saturday) will lead to pick up being the following day, between 8am and 7pm. In the event, that we are unable to meet the above schedule for whatever reason, we will contact you directly via text, email or phone to update pickup time. Please contact us for more information. See below for pickup hours.
Pickup Hours (Supermarket)
Monday – Saturday: 8am – 6pm
Sunday: 7am – 9am
Mad Pacific provides International Shipping on all orders (except 'Supermarket' orders), to any of its eligible shipping destinations. Please see 'Shipping Restrictions' below for all eligible shipping destinations. All orders are shipped and dispatched from Auckland, New Zealand to its destination.
Orders will be shipped within 7-14 days after a payment is received. Please allow 2-4 weeks (up to 30 days) to receive your order. You will receive a shipping confirmation once your items have been shipped, including the details of our Agent in the destination country, from whom you will need to pick up your order, when it arrives. *Please note additional customs fees or taxes may occur through your local customs office, that is out of our control – please see 'Customs, Duties & Taxes' below for more details.
We will use our best endeavors to meet stated time frames for delivery, however; from time to time particularly during busy periods; our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control.
Mad Pacific currently, only ships goods to the following Pacific Islands: Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga & Niue. If you wish to have goods shipped to a Pacific Island destination not listed above, please contact us, as we will still love to help you.
Please also check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions.
Customs, Duties & Taxes:
The Recipient is the person or company to whom the goods are being shipped to, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. All orders (except Supermarket orders) are shipped and dispatched from Auckland, New Zealand and may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The Recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the Recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Mad Pacific has no control over these charges, nor can Mad Pacific predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Pick-Up Location - Fiji
Lot 1 Wailekutu Industrial Sub-Division