Convertible Carseat (Fit New Born Baby up to 18kg) - Grey
This is one of the best valued convertible carseat in the market.
- Much greater recline position when rear facing comparing to most convertible car seats in the market.
- Rear facing up to 13kg, that means your baby can be rear facing up to at least one year or even longer.
- Comes with a FREE locking clip to help install the car seat securely with very little movement.
- Suitable from birth to 18kg (approximately birth up to 4 years old)
- Conforms to European Safety Standard ECE R44 04, latest version. It is recognised by NZ law.
- Rear-facing for children from birth up to 13kg ( 0 to one year approximately)
- Great recline position when rear facing, making it a very comfortable car seat for new born baby.
- Forward-facing for children from 9kg to 18kg (9 month to 4 years)
- Two reclined positions designed for sitting and sleeping
- 5 point harness, safe and durable protection against side impact and improved protection for shoulders and head
- 3 shoulder harness position accommodating the growing baby
- Exclusive comfort touch pad
- Removable head pillow to allow more space for bigger child
- Soft knit fabric, very comfortable
- Removable seat covers - for easy cleaning, easy care
- Designed to use normal seat belt only. It is not designed to use anchor bolt.
- Comes with FREE locking clip
Instructions Manual included
FREE SHIPPING (See "Delivery Information" for more details)
Supermarket Goods (This service is available in Samoa only.):
Pickup Only. Your order from Mad Pacific 'Supermarket' can be uplifted from the Chan Mow Supermarket and Department Store in Saleufi, Apia. Please ensure that you or your nominated person (listed in the order confirmation receipt) provide ID (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport) including, a copy of the order confirmation number, upon pickup.
Provided payment is received by Mad Pacific before 4.30pm (Monday – Friday), orders will be ready for pickup within 90 minutes of us receiving full payment. Payments received by Mad Pacific after 4.30pm (Monday – Saturday) will lead to pick up being the following day, between 8am and 7pm. In the event, that we are unable to meet the above schedule for whatever reason, we will contact you directly via text, email or phone to update pickup time. Please contact us for more information. See below for pickup hours.
Pickup Hours (Supermarket)
Monday – Saturday: 8am – 6pm
Sunday: 7am – 9am
Mad Pacific provides International Shipping on all orders (except 'Supermarket' orders), to any of its eligible shipping destinations. Please see 'Shipping Restrictions' below for all eligible shipping destinations. All orders are shipped and dispatched from Auckland, New Zealand to its destination.
Orders will be shipped within 7-14 days after a payment is received. Please allow 2-4 weeks (up to 30 days) to receive your order. You will receive a shipping confirmation once your items have been shipped, including the details of our Agent in the destination country, from whom you will need to pick up your order, when it arrives. *Please note additional customs fees or taxes may occur through your local customs office, that is out of our control – please see 'Customs, Duties & Taxes' below for more details.
We will use our best endeavors to meet stated time frames for delivery, however; from time to time particularly during busy periods; our shipping service providers may suffer delays beyond our control.
Mad Pacific currently, only ships goods to the following Pacific Islands: Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa, American Samoa, Tonga & Niue. If you wish to have goods shipped to a Pacific Island destination not listed above, please contact us, as we will still love to help you.
Please also check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions.
Customs, Duties & Taxes:
The Recipient is the person or company to whom the goods are being shipped to, and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. All orders (except Supermarket orders) are shipped and dispatched from Auckland, New Zealand and may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The Recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the Recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Mad Pacific has no control over these charges, nor can Mad Pacific predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Pick-Up Location - Fiji
Lot 1 Wailekutu Industrial Sub-Division